Your First Visit: How We Help You To Understand Your Problem, and Then Correct It.
If you have never been to a chiropractor before you may be a little nervous about what to expect. We understand that you have questions and possibly some apprehensions about chiropractic care. We want your experience with us to be an enjoyable one, so please feel free to ask as many questions as you would like. Unlike many other doctors' offices that may seem a little "cold" or the doctor seems to rush in and out on you, we take the time to explain things to you in a way that you will understand.
The first thing you will do is call our office to schedule an appointment. During this time we will let you know if we participate with your insurance company, and secondly if you need a referral from your Primary Medical Doctor. We will then schedule you for an appointment that is best for you.
What To Bring With You On Your First Visit
- Your Insurance Card
- A Referral ( if needed)
- MRI Reports
What To Expect During Your First Visit
- After you have been warmly greeted by one of our staff, we will copy your insurance card and have you fill out the necessary paperwork.
- You will then have a consultation with the doctor. Here we will discuss in detail the nature of your problem.
- After the consultation, the doctor will perform an orthopedic and neurological examination
- If the doctor feels it is necessary, we will take x-rays of your affected areas. We have a state of the art digital x-ray machine in our office so you don't have to go to an imaging facility. We get the images immidiately.
- After we go over the Report of Findings with you, and we have answered all of your questions, we will then start your treatment immediately.